We proudly offer educational scholarships in deep appreciation to birth mothers who have chosen adoption for their children. They have enabled others to experience the joy of becoming parents and created futures, not only for those families, but also for their children, for a lifetime.
Are You Interested in Applying to Receive a Scholarship?
Criteria for Lifetime Adoption Foundation Scholarship Application
1. Applications and supporting material must be received, if possible, three months prior to the start of classes to ensure processing. The scholarship recipients will be notified by mail, and the scholarship will be sent to the school noted on your application for the next term.
2. The applicant must apply for the scholarship. Applications cannot be accepted from a third party.
3. Applicant must show proof of part-time or full-time enrollment or intention of enrollment in an educational institution or trade school in order to qualify. Proof of enrollment would include:
- Notification from the registrar’s office.
- Class schedule that has your name and ID number.
- A letter of acceptance from your school, or a letter of acceptance to an institution or trade school.
Prior to the scholarship being sent, there must be verification of registration and/or enrollment for the next term.
4. Applicants must be drug free and have a current C (or higher) grade point average.
5. Applicant must be a birth mother that has placed a child for adoption any time after 1990. Records prior to this year are difficult to verify. For this reason, this date was chosen when we started offering help to birth mothers. We must have verification of the adoption from the adoption professional that handled the adoption. A woman whose adoption has not been legally finalized is not eligible for the purposes of this scholarship.
6. An essay of approximately 400 words All submission materials become the property of Lifetime Adoption Foundation and will not be returned to you. Questions? Please contact us.