Lifetime Adoption Foundation is dedicated to the development of healthy and fulfilling futures.
All children need a loving family who can provide guidance, opportunity, and the promise of a full life.
Birth mothers deserve the opportunity for a future after adoption in the same way they have ensured a healthy future for their child. We help provide these through:
- Educational opportunities for birth mothers who have lovingly chosen adoption.
- Assistance to birth parents in need of basic necessities.
- Nationwide outreach which educates women about their choices of adoption.
Additionally, Lifetime Foundation assists families who are caring for or desire to care for children who would otherwise be in difficult situations or state care. We help through:
- Adoption grants for families opening their hearts to hard-to-place children.
- Direct help and donations to families in need of items such as food, clothing, school supplies and children’s items.
- Advocacy for families who are living in sub-poverty situations.
Consider taking a moment to donate a few dollars to help a birth mother with her future or a child find a family.
Donating is safe and free with Paypal!
— Ann, a birth mother and scholarship applicant
“I am glad to see that birth mothers are appreciated. I feel that giving my child up for adoption was a very hard thing, but also that a lot of people do not try and understand how hard it is. Thanks for showing birth mothers appreciation!”
— Jenny, a birth mother visiting our site